beryl's chocolate



   Beryl’s chocolate was established in 1995. Their mission is to produce premium quality chocolate and fine confectionery delicacies.

Client: BERYL’S
Lecturer: DR. IRA
Subject name: ADVERTISING COPYWRITING

   I had received an individual assignment for this subject where the class have been instructed by the lecturer to come out with idea of a new packaging and design a print ads.

   I have chosen the most popular flavour of their product which is Almond Milk Chocolate. The theme that I choose is Valentine’s Day.

  The packaging design is a limited design of a cheesy phrase “You’re the Almonds to my Chocolate” that only available on Valentine’s week. The packaging are design to look like a wrapping present. Hence, the chocolate product will be in the shape of a heart which are also limited on the Valentine’s week.

  The print ads I chosen is billboards which will be located at federal highway. This is because people can see it when they are having a traffic problem. The copywriting I choose is “I Fancy You” which also another words for “I Love You” to show that a person is interest or like them. The ads can be publish a few months earlier than Valentine’s Day so that people are exposed to the limited product.



Comments

Popular Posts